5 dollars – Wolf Moon
3rd issue in this popular series! Low mintage coin features a niobium metal insert with unique coloring that reflects the theme of the coin.
• Limited to 7,500 coins worldwide.
• Hand polished! The field (flat background) has a highly hand polished mirror-like finish
• Distinct and innovative minting process: Niobium insert is struck into the core of a sterling silver coin and then selectively colored through a unique oxidization process made possible by the special properties of this metal.
About the Design:
A wolf howls under a full moon; the chill of the night air emphasized by the blue hues of the coin’s niobium core.
• Coin is encapsulated and presented in a wooden display case, lined with flock and protected by a black sleeve.
• Unique maple wooden flip case houses each coin or the full series.
• Includes a serialized certificate
Each coin has been selectively oxidized to create a one-of-a-kind finish. Its colour and lustre are unmatched!